Everyone is welcome to write for The Incredible Women of India.
Just a few things you should know before you write for us –
- While you retain the right to be credited as the author of your works, IWI retains the right to edit, revise, publish, and promote it as required, in accordance with our Editorial Policy. Plagiarism Policy: At present we are only accepting original content. Previously published content will be featured only in our IWI Select Reads section, at the discretion of the editors. If you would like IWI to feature any previously published article, please get in touch with us.
- IWI does not offer or accept payments to publish or promote user-generated content.
- If you would like IWI to feature/review/advertise your product or service, please check our Partner With Us page.
- IWI reserves the right to refuse or reject any content that is deemed to:
- Not be suitable as per our Editorial Policy.
- Infringe on any copyright, database right or trademark of any person or third party;
- Amount to obscenity, offensive, hateful, defamatory or inflammatory;
- Discriminate based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Disclose any individual’s personal information like name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address
- Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful, criminal or terrorist act;
- Violate the provisions of the Indian Penal Code, 1861, the Information Technology Act, 2000 or other applicable laws containing offences relating to content that is publicly accessible;
For further queries mail us at email@example.com
Wish to write for IWI, send in your details via our Application Form.