A collection of thought-provoking articles, interesting conversations, and relevant content.
We have five sections which you can browse through.
- Articles: Write – ups by IWI-ites on Women-centric issues and topics.
- Conversations: Interviews of the incredible women who inspire us.
- Reviews: An unbiased and uninhibited opinions about books, movies, restaurants, and hotels.
(Wish to write for us? Check out our submission guidelines.)
- IWI Select Reads – An exclusive selection of hand-picked articles from across the world. Join us every Saturday for a not to be missed piece. Of course, with that, you would be missing some great content available elsewhere on the blog. But for that, you can come back later.
- IWI Daily Dose – A mandatory shot of a fun, interesting, or educational read.
Here’s a glimpse of what to find ahead. For more, head to the respective section using the menu above.
International Festival of Spiritual India : The Dose of Healing the World Needs - Of the many literary festivals making an impact in the world of literature and reading is the Pune International Literary Festival. Already in its 6th year, the festival has seen tremendous support from readers, authors and publishing houses alike. They say Literature offers solace in difficult times. But, Festival Director Manjiri Prabhu wasn’t content with … Continue reading International Festival of Spiritual India : The Dose of Healing the World Needs
Literary Conversations with A Doctor: Tripti Sharan - Who is Tripti? I am a doctor, a gynaecologist by profession and work as a senior consultant in BLK super speciality hospital, New Delhi. At other times I am a reader, writer, thinker and dreamer. My dual role of a doctor-author is something which I value a lot and is very close to my heart. … Continue reading Literary Conversations with A Doctor: Tripti Sharan
Book Review: The Wildings and The Hundred Names of Darkness - The Wildings and The Hundred Names of Darkness: A Two-Part Book Review by Mira Saraf [How a Two-Part Series about a Bunch of Cats Won This Reader’s Heart] Every so often, you come across a book so out of the box that you’re not quite sure what to make of it. The Wildings, by Nilanjana … Continue reading Book Review: The Wildings and The Hundred Names of Darkness
IWI Select Reads:
Walking Tall - On the third day of the Hyderabad Literary Festival held earlier this year, as I walked in to the Authors’ Lounge for my daily chit-chat with fellow delegates, I met three remarkable women whom I will never forget. These were three of the members of India’s first transgender band – The 6 Pack Band. Ravina, Asha … Continue reading Walking Tall