A collection of thought-provoking articles, interesting conversations, and relevant content.
We have five sections which you can browse through.
- Articles: Write – ups by IWI-ites on Women-centric issues and topics.
- Conversations: Interviews of the incredible women who inspire us.
- Reviews: An unbiased and uninhibited opinions about books, movies, restaurants, and hotels.
(Wish to write for us? Check out our submission guidelines.)
- IWI Select Reads – An exclusive selection of hand-picked articles from across the world. Join us every Saturday for a not to be missed piece. Of course, with that, you would be missing some great content available elsewhere on the blog. But for that, you can come back later.
- IWI Daily Dose – A mandatory shot of a fun, interesting, or educational read.
Here’s a glimpse of what to find ahead. For more, head to the respective section using the menu above.
And it is a wrap for 2020 at IWI - A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water – Eleanor Roosevelt Each time I read this line, I relish a newer flavor. Though I confess, I couldn’t appreciate the whole crux until I got associated with Incredible Women of India! IWI, as you know, is … Continue reading And it is a wrap for 2020 at IWI
Celebrating Women In Writing : IWI Talk with Dr Manjiri Prabhu - We have been writing all along! Mythlogy speaks about the Brahmavadini, women who strive for philosophical knowledge, and scholars like Mythreyi and Ghosha as poetess and authors. These women found a mention in the Vedas, the veneered religious scriptures of the Hindu religion. The Government of Tamil Nadu celebrates an Annual Avvai Vizha (festival) to … Continue reading Celebrating Women In Writing : IWI Talk with Dr Manjiri Prabhu
About our Panelists and the pen! - It is going to be an erudite Friday at The Incredible Women Of India, as Koral Dasgupta, Kiran Manral and Mona Verma engage in a lively chat with Anupama Jain. There cannot be a better time to remind you of how awesome they are with their craft! Here is a short review of their most … Continue reading About our Panelists and the pen!
IWI Select Reads:
The Anatomy of an Author Name - ”What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet” – William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, ca. 1600 If you think about what’s in a name, the answer is a lot. More so, in the field of literature, contrary to the Shakespearean viewpoint. History is replete with … Continue reading The Anatomy of an Author Name