A collection of thought-provoking articles, interesting conversations, and relevant content.
We have five sections which you can browse through.
- Articles: Write – ups by IWI-ites on Women-centric issues and topics.
- Conversations: Interviews of the incredible women who inspire us.
- Reviews: An unbiased and uninhibited opinions about books, movies, restaurants, and hotels.
(Wish to write for us? Check out our submission guidelines.)
- IWI Select Reads – An exclusive selection of hand-picked articles from across the world. Join us every Saturday for a not to be missed piece. Of course, with that, you would be missing some great content available elsewhere on the blog. But for that, you can come back later.
- IWI Daily Dose – A mandatory shot of a fun, interesting, or educational read.
Here’s a glimpse of what to find ahead. For more, head to the respective section using the menu above.
Book Review: The Forgotten Garden - Mira Saraf reviews The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton for IWI. The Forgotten Garden is the story of Nell Andrews, a woman who was abandoned on a boat at the age of 4, with no memory of her past. Raised by a dock master and his wife, when she is told the truth about her … Continue reading Book Review: The Forgotten Garden
A Tete-a-tete with Sharda Vishwanathan - Who is Sharda Vishwanathan? Conversations define me. I love engaging with people and understanding their perspectives. Born and brought up in the Maximum City of Bombay, I have always been overwhelmed by the chaotic but the relentless spirit this city stands for. And it was here that I got exposure to the different facets of … Continue reading A Tete-a-tete with Sharda Vishwanathan
Book Review: The Shooting Star - What are the fears and challenges when you travel solo? Popular travel blogger Shivya Nath, who has been traveling solo from the age of 23, shares her journey and experiences in her book The Shooting Star. Piyusha Vir reviews The Shooting Star by Shivya Nath for IWI. When I first heard of Shivya Nath as … Continue reading Book Review: The Shooting Star
IWI Select Reads:
Walking Tall - On the third day of the Hyderabad Literary Festival held earlier this year, as I walked in to the Authors’ Lounge for my daily chit-chat with fellow delegates, I met three remarkable women whom I will never forget. These were three of the members of India’s first transgender band – The 6 Pack Band. Ravina, Asha … Continue reading Walking Tall