A collection of thought-provoking articles, interesting conversations, and relevant content.
We have five sections which you can browse through.
- Articles: Write – ups by IWI-ites on Women-centric issues and topics.
- Conversations: Interviews of the incredible women who inspire us.
- Reviews: An unbiased and uninhibited opinions about books, movies, restaurants, and hotels.
(Wish to write for us? Check out our submission guidelines.)
- IWI Select Reads – An exclusive selection of hand-picked articles from across the world. Join us every Saturday for a not to be missed piece. Of course, with that, you would be missing some great content available elsewhere on the blog. But for that, you can come back later.
- IWI Daily Dose – A mandatory shot of a fun, interesting, or educational read.
Here’s a glimpse of what to find ahead. For more, head to the respective section using the menu above.
Women and the three-lettered word. - We’ve heard quite often that Men think about sex every 17 sec and women? Ummm… Erstwhile conditioning was that women don’t like sex, or they think of it as a chore. Society still discourages sex by attaching heavy terms like dignity, honour or prestige to a women’s virtue. I guess the word ‘virtue’ really makes … Continue reading Women and the three-lettered word.
Chinmayi Sripada: Art, #MeToo and More - Anupama Jain, Head, Content & Collaborations caught up with the versatile and power-packed Chinmayi Sripada on 9 April for The IWI Talk. You can see the video here. We were also joined by Sujatha Sahu as a special guest to surprise Chinmayi! How did this versatility happen? I had an alternate education after class ten. … Continue reading Chinmayi Sripada: Art, #MeToo and More
About our Panelists and the pen! - It is going to be an erudite Friday at The Incredible Women Of India, as Koral Dasgupta, Kiran Manral and Mona Verma engage in a lively chat with Anupama Jain. There cannot be a better time to remind you of how awesome they are with their craft! Here is a short review of their most … Continue reading About our Panelists and the pen!
IWI Select Reads:
Diversity, Inclusivity, Intersectionality - A potpourri of words, a mélange of concepts or a road map to feminism? Diversity, Inclusivity, Intersectionality. Of late, these words seem to have become buzz words. Some people use them interchangeably; other times they have different connotations. In either case, they are used often in many discourses and discussions, including those related to the … Continue reading Diversity, Inclusivity, Intersectionality